It was just after dawn in an abandoned corner of downtown Dallas.
I was in a mood. This dude is walking my way, wrapped up in his phone, secure in his place in the world.I hated him.
As he passed by I sucker punched him in the stomach. He crumpled like a wet piece of paper. Then I kicked him to make his downfall complete.
He managed to eek out, “Why?? Why?”
“Because it’s Tuesday!” I explained, walking away feeling much better no longer alone in my feelings in this world.
I was in a mood. This dude is walking my way, wrapped up in his phone, secure in his place in the world.I hated him.
As he passed by I sucker punched him in the stomach. He crumpled like a wet piece of paper. Then I kicked him to make his downfall complete.
He managed to eek out, “Why?? Why?”
“Because it’s Tuesday!” I explained, walking away feeling much better no longer alone in my feelings in this world.
(Should have seen what I did on Monday…)

No comments:
Post a Comment