Thursday, April 09, 2009

My WWIII Nightmare, the Final Rage

We said this was good for them

I had to wait until I calmed down. 45 minutes ago I woke from the worst nightmare I've ever had. More real than real itself. Unless you've had one like it you can't understand the experience of a dream so strong you actually lived it. I will never be the same again and I'll never trust America again. Seems even I, the one true False Prophet have fallen for our self-propaganda, living in rationales that make sense only inside a bubble - until the bubble is burst.

It started with rumors. Stupid, silly rumors that made you say, "C'mon bitch! We dare you to try!" A coalition had formed - a coalition of greed, anger, envy and despair - and they wanted to take us on. I laughed like everyone else. We are the remaining superpower, not only that, we're smarter than those dumb ass backwards countries that oppose us. We would teach them a painful lesson on what it means to mess with America.

Why would anyone hate us?

The rumors bothered me but I also took glee in them. I was secretly looking forward to kicking a little ass on someone who actually deserved it. My smirk was planned and waiting its cue. But I have to admit I was actually a little shocked when the invasion did come. Could they really be that stupid? Are they so blind as to not know America is untouchable? What were they thinking? An unjust war like that was doomed to fail.

But it is we who are blind.

We failed to learn from this

The allied powers had a plan: invade and cut off all oil imports. The Arabic powers saw no further use for us and to at last wipe out the Defender of Israel was too tempting a thought to further repress. At this point we were used up financially and militarily. Ripe for the kill. They allied themselves with China, Russia and every other country in the world that was sick of our interventionist ways and easy living as they starved. Apparently, they didn't see their starvation as the just fate we declared it to be for countries we deemed our lesser.

The skies darkened with enemy aircraft, the sirens went off and laughable folly became an horror all to real. Luckily, I was with a military man - an NCO - I remember him being an NCO because I never knew what being a non-commissioned officer meant. We went to a military building but really it was more like an office building and it was not on a base. There we got confirmation it was true: they were invading our cities and streets and killing Americans with unholy vengeance and glee. Their eyes held the contemptuous look as one who throws the lever of death for a man society condemned to die.

Does being helpless get you hot?

I was not ready for this - no one was. Never had I felt so helpless. I had to watch the end happen in front of my eyes and could do nothing to stop it. They wanted our houses and cars and sleek towers soaring into the sky. Most of all, they wanted our bubble popped, to make us aware of the daily hell of their lives as we concerned ourselves with the ways of greed and self-indulgent smugness. "Pride goeth before a fall" only applied to other peoples.

An invader penetrated our building but I am not a killer by trade. Luckily the NCO killed him with an odd butterfly blade he had. I had been frozen in fear. One of the NCO's men came running towards our building. He stopped to tell us the invaders were coming but in my head I yelled, "Don't stop! Keep coming or you'll die!" But it was too late. The weapons they used were silent - except for the screams. Like powerful squirt guns, they shot out a stream of self-igniting gasoline. We watched the soldier burn alive - as well as a family the invaders had chased down.

Behold our face of terror

I got a gun from the NCO but the strength required to pull the trigger was so strong the gun kicked back to the point to where I was unable to have any decent aim. We did manage to kill a few, I remember feeling surprised we could kill any at all. It felt good to defend myself and destroy these beasts that had once been human and I took refuge in that false hope. For these attackers were nothing more the Rage Beasts, logic to them meant no American should be allowed to live. There was no greater picture or a thought to tomorrow. It was all about serving the god of unreasonableness.

The enemy had been far smarter that we ever gave them credit. Japan was cut off as well - perhaps the most oil dependent country in the world - and China tasted her long hungered revenge for WWII atrocities never forgiven. It came to be realized the oil god we so dutifully worshiped could be used against us; to rape, pillage and loot us. Unable to deliver food supplies to cities as gasoline ran dry, the riots and starvation turned the tide for the invaders. They had merely sent in their angriest cannon fodder at first, to disrupt us and sow disarray.
They had been happy to die.

Fighting wars that weaken us - to death

Now came the troops with cold, flaming eyes, systematic and unbeatable with the discipline of death. Our soldiers around the world were slaughtered having no oil for the war machine to run. The victors rejoiced in our demise, calling us Nazis and our fate a karmic catastrophe. At last they had a chance to stick a steel blade deep into the belly of the beast. The world was mad with rage and they did what they did for the mere fact that they could. To us, life had been about "maintaining our standard of living" but for the them it was struggle between life and death.

------------------------------------

Iraqi child bombed during American Idol voting

I woke up wanting to commit suicide. My stomach had never been so wrenched in torment and my head was mad with suffocating despair. The logic was too real. I imagined what it must have been like to be an Iraqi family who could only cower in terror as bombs came from the sky, killing their children in murderous fury and hearing the American overlords mockingly declare "Freedom is messy" and the collateral damage necessary to a just cause. And why did we butcher, slaughter and invade them, unleashing unholy hell? We murdered them to take their oil. And we shall reap what we have sown just surely as the sun will rise.

God cannot help you fucking morons if you think this war is over.

No comments: