Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Horrorscope

There's a couple of free weekly papers I usually pick up. One of them carries Rob Brezsny's Freewill Astrology. I'm not a big believer in such stuff but I like his takes and it's good for a giggle. Here's this week's:

If you're a man, your penis just might grow bigger in the coming weeks. If you're a woman, your ability to experience profound and poetic emotions will deepen. No matter what gender you are, your capacity for orgasmic pleasure could increase. And this is just a fraction of the advances that are potentially in the offing for your tribe. Buoyant cosmic energies are surging within you, enhancing everything related to your joy and vitality and confidence. It's as if your animal intelligence is getting a boost from a divine form of lust; as if you're tapping into a source of high-octane energy that originates in God's libido.

Well, isn't that just fucking lovely. I actually have been awful "ramped up" lately and it's torture! Here is my new goal in life: to make God homeless and horny.

No comments: