Thursday, April 16, 2020

Suicide Samurai

Watari-kachi (mercenary beast)
No soul is as poor as one
Untrusting love's gifts


Only in death am I free...

I walk among them, the trash and refuse of humanity...

But I do not wish to be of them...

I do not wish my fate to be as theirs...

But how can I say it will not!

I do not share their laughter...

I keep my own company...

But I made my company beastly...

I mocked the fools - then became one...

Betrayed by my own cowardice!

I must say No to everything...

Because I'm untrustworthy...

Which wasn't true until I believed it...

Only my mask smiles...

There's no escaping what I've become!

The untested samurai walks proudly...

He can believe what he wishes of himself...

The winners have their families...

The sword is the coldest of companions...

My karma is cursed if I wish to live!

I seek an honorable death...

After living a dishonorable life...

To bury the evidence of my unworthiness...

Before it's found out the life I could of led...

Time is running out!


I have failed to die again

No comments: