Thursday, September 03, 2009

I've Got A Copy Of Obama's Speech To Destroy Western Civilization!

The end is near!

I read the news today, oh boy. That's when I found out about Obama's plan for black supremacy, to steal the brains out of our children and turn them into obedient zombies, and to put all those who disagree into re-education camps where they will be forced to chant "I love the poor" over and over until they actually believe it. That bastard!

If half of the elitist snob parents of Plano are keeping their children home from hearing O-man's diabolical diatribe, I knew I had to get to the bottom of this. Luckily I have this friend of mine, Glenn Beck, and he showed me a preview of Obama's "hate filled propaganda" and I have to admit I was shocked! I asked him what we could do about this madman who has overtaken our country. Glenn said the only thing left to do was to leave the country - and I completely agreed!

Here's the speech below, but please, make sure no children are in the room!

------------------------------

Conform or die!

Greetings children of America - or I should say, future comrades of America. My speech today is one of thought control and brainwashing. And if you do not believe what I have to say today, no one will ever love you again. And speaking of people who don't love you, my first subject today is your parents.

Tell me, comrade children, are your parents Republican? I hope not. Do you know who Republicans are? They are greedy and evil people - just like the ones Jesus hated in the Bible. And your parents want to loot and pillage this great country of ours until we are left dead and starving in the streets. So please comrades, if your parents are Republicans, turn against them with all your heart.

What your son will look like
after he hears Obama's speech

Next up is my gay agenda. We need to gay up this country. At the end of my term, I hope to see a pink ribbon in the hair of every boy across the land. We will become the biggest pussies in the world and every country we ever pissed off will invade our ass - which by that time you will actually like. This is my secret plan I now make public.

And you may be asking yourself, why am I wearing full Muslim garb today. I'll tell you why: because it's Islam or Hell. Do you want to spend eternity with Satan, or do you want paradise as a Muslim? As a Muslim, even the biggest losers get laid in Heaven. Something to think about you horny pock marked punks. And I tell you truly: our Founding Fathers were Islamic and therefore so must we be as well. That or you hate America and want it to die.

Don't piss off a brother!
But children of Amerikka, I know what it is you need. Not a good education - no American corporation wants to pay your over-inflated salary. No, what you need is the true audacity of hope: fascist communism. Tomorrow I will introduce a bill declaring that Americans must share their toys and love the needy. Greedy people will be branded with a verdant G. Better think twice about hogging that gold colored crayon! Brother Obama is watching you!

Yes, America, you were stupid to make a black man your ruler and god. I am implementing my revenge on the white man starting with making all the water fountains at the While House declared "Blacks Only". Oh, and that's one more thing I need to fix: I'm painting this Honky House black and renaming it Parliament Funkadelic. Peace, and praise be to Allah.




The new state band

No comments: