Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mindless Mantras Are Misanthropic

Each of us is the "master of his own fate". Life isn't what you want it to be? Then you must want it that way! But don't worry because "it ain't over till it's over." Previous decisions mean nothing! But if you have gotten yourself in a bad spot then "pull yourself up by your bootstraps!" Everything'd be peachy if we just look on the bright side of life!

So let me show you The Way to Enlightenment. Absorb the wisdom I have googled:

It is the size of one's will which determines success.
What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
The best way to see the future is to create it.
The strength to persist, the courage to endure.
Life's only limitations are the ones we make.

These are among the inspiring statements imparted to me. I am a failure, nay, a sinner in the eyes of God if I do not heed such glorious advice. So do it I shall! One little thing I forgot to mention, I just jumped naked off a thousand foot cliff with nothing but sharp, jagged rocks below me in all directions. BUT, I shall will my way to life! I can conceive of victory! I shall create a future of my choosing! I need only to endeavor to persevere! There are no limitations!

If you don't know all the facts in a person's life, then shut the fuck up. We all know what these phrases are really used for. If someone comes up to you in trouble, you whip one of these suckers out. It sounds better than saying, "Go die someplace else."


1 comment:

Faux Outrage said...

I NEED that poster!