Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Inner Idiot

Sitting back, alone in his space, the man had time to reflect.

Yes! Yes! I did it! I conned them all! Only a true person can lie and get away with it. It's my integrity that allows this to happen. Yeah, that's it. All those people talking bad about me...what do they know? I'm a success. Yes, yes, I'm a success no matter what they say. I've got others serving me and lauding me and kissing my ass. It's the greatest feeling ever. I can never get enough. If only they knew! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

How far can I go?? They want me to lie. It makes them feel good to see a liar like they are succeed. Maybe I can do anything. Wouldn't that be great! Just do whatever I want. Only a righteous man can do that. The ultimate proof God loves me. The ultimate proof I'm on the right path. I am an instrument of God.

This proves I have a soul. This proves I'm right about everything. I'm really shit but I don't have to change. Only losers have to change. I can stay being shit forever. I'm a winner!
The voice on the intercom interrupted. "Mr. President, it's time for your press conference."

The inner idiot was gleeful. Walk tall and proud like the greatest man ever. They'll never know the difference. Heeheehee!


No comments: