Friday, October 27, 2023

Why I Hate Jews And Niggers


Losers of the world unite!

Soooo? What was her response??

You sure you want to hear this?

Of course! More than anything in the world!

She said she 'wants no part of your sick, twisted, pathetic existence'.

There's more.

She said
'under no possible circumstances is your life of any concern of hers whatsoever.'

There's more.

She said
'any further contact whether directly or indirectly she will pursue all legal avenues both civil and criminal.'

There's more.

She said your
'baseless, ridiculous delusions must cease immediately and going forward you are a non-person upon this planet.'

Do you have any response?


I hate Jews. And niggers.

Response recorded.

********

I didn't know she was Jewish.

She's not.

Or Black.

She's not.

Then I don't get your response!

Because my life is completely fucking ruined. Somebody has to pay. Not gonna be me!

You're one of those guys that voted to kill Jesus, aren't you?



No comments: