Monday, June 27, 2022

Revenge Of The Turds

Baby gonna cry!

Bless 'em and Bury 'em!
Episcopal Bishop/Contract Killer
Judge At Large


Nothing gives a rush like blessing your own sin. Won't catch me hemming and hawing around! My convictions are clear and precise, an endless peril.

My name is Revenge.

How sweet a religion that of hate, an evangelical disease spread with unrelenting glee. Misery is thy fate!

If I got the might, I got the right! I bless this bullet for thee, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Greed.

See? I don't want to kill you. God does.

I stand blameless in all deeds, vanquishing foes who'd bring ruin to my ruin.

Victory is mine, doom is thine! I selflessly put aside what I want for what God wants. And God wants you dead!

Losers of the world unite! We are the majority. Join our Pity Party to rule what's right!

There's only one rule and that's mob rule. Revel in what we do for it has been ordained. Disorder in the court! Hahaha!

Begin the holy Purge! Let them feel God's terrorized heart. I've never met a war I didn't like.

Remember the injustice of Nature against us! But our time has arrived! Killing well is the best revenge.

...and we'll get them just like we got this liberal bastard:




No comments: