Sunday, March 08, 2020

My Sharona? My Carona!!


It's waay too early to tell, of course, but boy do I have my hopes up for the Corona virus. All possible outcomes (except for its disappearance) benefit me greatly! If it kills me, that solves more problems than anything else. If it causes widespread panic that would be vastly entertaining watching 'Merica crumble under the weight of its own fear and guilt. President Retard would be booted out and all the lamers would be hiding in their houses as I walk free and easy whenever and wherever I want. My job gets much much easier to boot with the reduced foot traffic. God, it would be glorious!

Naturally, I'm trying to stoke the embers of fear and panic as much as possible. Saw a survey that said 30% of the population believes Corona beer is linked to Corona virus. There's hay to be made there! I'm starting a rumor that evil infected libtards are going to Trump's Nuremberg rallies just to infect his supporters. Since no doubt 100% of the low-informed 30% who think it's related to beer are Trumptards, this will put them in a wholesale panic because this is precisely the kind of garbage they base their lives on.


What's even more ironically perfect is that everything the Retard administration is doing to prevent panic will increase it in the end! Once it's perceived that reality has trumped the Orange Nigger's dishonesty and suppression of facts the backlash will swing way out of proportion to the threat. No one will know what to believe so they will gravitate towards believing the worst. Hilarious! Go, virus, go!

Now, I know what the simple-minded and political among you will think when reading these words. And you can go fuck yourself. God gave you a brain: USE it! Nature is having Her say and that's never a bad thing for setting us back on the right track. There's always a price to pay for ignoring or distorting or denying the truth. Longer this goes on, the more people will get burned. See if you can vote your way out of that!


No comments: