Friday, March 27, 2020

Jesus And Trump Is My Saviors!


Jesus done saved my soul and Trump did save my ass! Thanks you, Lord Jesus! And, hey, don't none of you illegals be callin' him "Hey Soos!" That just wrong as wrong can be. Him my savior, not you stinkin' immigrants. He done died for my sins! An' I tell ya one thing, I lookin' for lots others to die for my sins too. Just like that affluenza kid, them people he run over had to die for his sins because he was rich and they wasn't! Make ya feel powerful when folks die for ya!

My savior Trump know how to make all sorts of folk suffer his sins! Him doin' the Lord's work, him is! He be fixin' this country, makin' it safe for evil folks like me and mine to do our business. See, dummies, when someone make it safe for ya, he become the savior. Thanks the Lord for that! You hear how them ICE agents cagin' and rapin' and watchin' them filthy damn immigrants dyin'? HILARIOUS! We need more of that, not less like them fascists tryin' to be forcin' on us. Don't nobody want liberty no more?? Sometime I wonder what this world comin' to!

Lotsa bad folks out there attacking Jesus and Trump both. People like that ain't got a lick of sense! Shake my head and just gotta ask what the hell them folks thinkin'. Has they lost their everlovin' mind?? Here ya got these two tryin' to make everything better and there's people out there fighting that. CRAZY! Then they wonder why bad things happen to them cuz we gotta beat 'em down to stop they's bad behavior. YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME FIGHTING FOR TRUMP AND JESUS! Them losers got no principles but our side do. That why they never understand we ain't "changin' our mind" like I hear fools talk 'bout. We in it all the way, that just how the righteous roll.


Talkin' to a good military man other day and he was tellin' me all the enemies he been killin' for Jesus. Make ya right proud when ya hear that! We went on talkin' and decidin' which people need killin' or not. It good when you got enlightened folk discussin' events and how things need be and what all need done 'bout it. Us be like a community of wise men and saints settin' the world straight. Common sense ain't so common! Like Jesus said: love thy neighbor. That I does! And ain't none of my neighbors be libtards, spics, radical Muslims, or any of them other godless people that don't count.

Course, there is that radical librul on the corner, Goldberg. I hate that fucker. But Jesus would too.

If you morons would just wake the hell up an' smell the coffee we could fix this dang world! Ya got librul medias attacking our saviors with facts just to make them look bad! Just what in tarnation they hopin' to accomplish with THAT? Badmouthin' and tearing folks down don't help nothin' you twisted son-a-bitch asswipe motherfuckers. Try removin' the BEAM in your eye afore talkin' about the splinter in mine. These dang hypocrites just ruin it for everyone. OPEN YOU'S EYES!

There just one thing out there ya gotta get through your head, one thing true above all else: and that's there ain't no librul truth! Ya'll just makin' it up as you go along, jess sayin' stuff to suit ya-self accordin' to whatever come along. Now the Good Book don't say nothing 'bout believin' in facts, no sir. It say believin' in GAWD. That there what ya gotta trust, that God be like you. Ya wanna know what truth is, truth be what we good folk say it is. That what make me a man of faith!


No comments: