Saturday, December 01, 2018

The Antioch World

Inlet Stump Sun

My Antioch world is invisible to others


I can see yours


But never enter it

I wonder constantly how to get there


Or is it a mirage?


I imagine myself among the daisies and dogwoods

But I cannot touch them from my world


Somewhere along the line I slipped away


Or was I born into this?

The grey sun asks where I am, seeking me out


I shout and wave my arms but to no avail


What are the forces that keep me here?

I travel in an invisible prison


I am not heard because I speak of what they do not see


To others it appears as if I'm in their world

But like a grain of sand in the desert
I am not distinguished



I dream of life in the living sky


How do I reach the world that was given to us?

Wonderland 48.

No comments: