Sunday, December 05, 2010

Random Sunday Video: Going To Temple

Many are those who say they don't believe in God - but do. Many are those who say they believe in God - but don't. And that is why I never listen to what people say! I just watch what they do. I see on what they place the most importance. Undeniable is the drive in every human to serve something outside of himself, something bigger than he is, something to die for. You're going to pick something, may as well pick wisely.

I realize that in order to go along to get along I too must conform to the values and mores of my fellow man - no matter how mad or delusional. I reasoned to myself: that which we suffer for the most must be the greatest god in all the land! In the olden days we had kings and the king would take all our stuff for himself. Men in priestly robes would declare that God's will - and then they wanted all our shit too. Today, it's different.

Or is it?

Who are the new kings who plunder at will? Who are the new priests we dare not question? What omnipotent purpose do we allow to control our lives and fates? Seek and ye shall find!

No comments: