Thursday, April 27, 2023

I Fought The Law!

"Harry! I hates you!"

"Must be why you're talking to me."

"Dammits! Will you lissens to me? I hate your fucking guts!"

"Coming from you that's most gratifying."

"You's a idiot!"

"No one's disputing that."

"I means a real idiot."

"Well, obviously if I were a fake idiot then in actuality I'd be a smart person."

"That kinda talk not sits well with me."

"Fascinating."

"I hopes you takes a long walk off short pier!"

"I'm proud of you memorizing that comeback but that would never work."

"Huh? Whatcha mean?"

"It wouldn't matter if I took a long walk on a short pier. I don't believe in the law of gravity."

"Ha! I gots you now! Everyone know 'bout gravity, dummy!"

"Even you??"

"Of course me!"
"Ok, then explain gravity to me."

"Shit falls. What to explain?"

"Falls why? How does gravity exist?"

"Don't matter why, just does!"

"See? You can't explain it! You're just making it up."

"You see what I making up I throw you off tall building!"

"Fine by me. Gravity only applies to you morons who believe in it."

"Stop that crazy talk!"

"OK, explain gravity to me and I'll believe you. But the reason you can't is because it does not exist!"

"I ain't gonna explains to you what you's already knows."

"You can kiss your career as a TV pundit away."

"I tired of talkin' to you!"

"Tired? Tired how? Explain it to me. If you can't explain it it must not be true!"

"I fucking hates you, Harry!"

"That's good. Next thing you know you'll be telling me money exists."



No comments: