Wednesday, October 09, 2019

President Joker

He loves you! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I seek to take everything that is beautiful and make it ugly. By my touch, all living things die. The hopeless are my slaves. The weak are crushed, killers exalted, rapists exonerated. I shall do all the these things and more!

And for this, you will love me.

Every life will have a purpose! And that purpose is to serve me. Ye who are lost and without direction, surrender unto me. I am the state, the power, and the glory that gives you meaning. I am the alpha and the omega. If Jesus were here today, he'd declare me God's most favored son.


By virtue of being me, I can do no wrong. By following me, you are equally blessed in your faithful servitude. The world is upside down! The laws are enforced by outlaws. The poor do no work to help themselves. Traitors of the great Gotham way denounce the wonderful and noble principles of greed that have served us so well. No more shall this be! I - and I alone - can save you!

The time has come! We must destroy the destroyers! Betray the betrayers! The system they rigged against you will be rigged for you! Act before it's too late! My words are truth itself. Give me your vote and I'll give you the world.

Everybody says this is the greatest political campaign in history! My freiind Jeff, who's been in politics over fifty years, says he's never seen anything like this, it's so wonderful. My evil is a beautiful evil, blind and benign, rejecting no one. Increase my power to increase your power! Be a winner! Put on a Joker face! Everyone will love you. Just say it, and they will believe you.





No comments: