Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Dark Lord Of The Forest


In choking, mystic fog
I drown;
Blind hands reaching for
the Sky;
T'is Heaven's haven my
heart seeks;
Spellbound by woods of doomed
Dark Lord.

Dripping death gathers on me
like moss;
Fodder pawn in hell's ancient
new war;
The Hebrew god forgets
my name;
Deeper run I as holy hounds
draw near.

Why the free air forbidden
to breathe?
Puppeteer's strings coil 'round
my neck;
Wandering lost, I question
my earth;
Stillborn trees mainline
my life.

The Dark Lord sends out men
of steel;
Walling limbs grant no
release;
No justice stays the arms of
butchers;
I stumble staring over my
shoulder.

Foolish rulers in the Dark Lord's
domain;
No man masters conceit of the
deceived;
Stenched, rotted orcs feast with
no fear;
Witch's councils brew hopeless
stained words.

Through battling branches I see
Blue Sky;
To passing clouds I plead
my case;
But when blackened hearts surround
me dead;
In the Dark Lord's soul I shine
my light.


_______________________________



_______________________________

No comments: