Sunday, May 17, 2009

the rain, it's all my fault


it all started with the dishwasher, the cycle was done and i tried to pull a dish out but it was stuck, i tried another and it was stuck too, they were all stuck, then i tried using a sledgehammer feeling guilty about breaking them and maybe i was going too far and maybe there was another way i hadn't thought of yet and jesus! it was driving me insane but i couldn't find another answer, so i might be wrong but i hit those dishes hard as i could and it broke the hammer in two and the dishes won, so i guess i have to wash them by hand rest of my life.

the dog was barking, needing out, so i went to get the leash but the leash would disappear if i tried to grab it and re-appear when i stopped, but jesus fucking christ i only need it when i'm trying to grab it so what's it there for if i can't use it, and the dog won't stop barking, needing out more and more, a voice says take him out anyway but then he'll run away and die, and i will die, but with every bark i was dying so i guess i'm going to have to live with him shitting in the house rest of my life 'cause i can't find another way and who will want to visit a house like that?

then i left my house of shame with all my money to buy food for the body but when i go to check out she says no, but i said i had her goddam money god, she has to check me out, but she said no again, she didn't like me so no food for me no matter what, then the manager comes because he's so angry i'm so angry and asks why sell to a customer like me who gets all angry and throws me out the door.


i go home and turn on the computer and message bombs are waiting for me, exploding my soul, saying i had work to do but never did and asking what's the matter don't you like your work and now you've been found out so you better prove your lies are truth. so i go to work but some woman is there in the room i need to work in and i'm totally naked like always so i can't go in. i try putting on a short kimono but i wonder if it's too short because if i bend over she can see my butt at work which i don't think is bad but she will use the fire axe on me if i do, but i can't get the kimono on anyway because the sleeves keep closing up and jesus christ that woman is going to turn around any second now and see me naked, so the work never gets done and i will be yelled at and how can i tell them why?

so i was walking back naked in the rain and that felt good but feeling good makes them mad. the people from the grocery store saw me and pointed to me, telling the cops what i had done and look at him now, naked bastard with his shitty home, he's not one of us so the cop starts chasing me but the rain comes down blacker and blacker until the cop can't see me and i wonder if god helped me and didn't god know it's a crime to walk around naked when people can see your feelings they disagree with? if god knew the law of man would he still have helped? and if he did does that not make god a criminal?

when i got home god was on the phone, they said he told them if i stopped the rain i could stop the pain. i asked if i could talk to god but they said the phone call was not for me, but i did not accept those words and grabbed the phone in anger, yet i could not speak because i was afraid god would know me so i hung up the phone in irresistible panic of the moment and then asked them how do i stop the rain and they all said ask god, but i had hung up on god. so i rushed back to the phone to find god's caller id but the phone no longer worked ever again and everyone - and i mean everyone - was mad at me for taking a call not meant for me, so now the rain will never cease and the world will drown and it's all my fault.

------------------------------------


No comments: