Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Homeless Man's Shopping List

Whatever floats your boat

Everybody has Shit To Git, don't care who you are. Even Emily, the stingiest bag lady in Dallas history, indulges herself in Starbuck's lattes on occasion. It's the plain ol' simple human desire to live. No matter how beaten down or low you go, there's always some little something that can help pick you up.

Of course, some asshole found my list and told me to fuck myself. You cant let anything out in this dog-eat-dog world or the fuckers will jump all over you. God what a beating it is living here on this planet. Anyway, unlike at the shelter, no one on the internet can bust my balls like these guys around here so I thought I'd post my own shopping list so you might compare it to yours.

Click to read






On misty nights I float away...

No comments: