Friday, January 12, 2007

Ode To a Beer Bottle (Tears in the eyes of God)

Dear beer bottle,

You fucked me again! Goddam empty ass! Why didn't you fix my problems? You do for everyone else! Why is my ass different? Shit! Fuck! Shiiiiiit!

I got no refuge. Man, I feel old. It looks so safe inside that bottle. It never is. Baka! Baka! Baka!

Look at that dude over there by the 7-11. Don't come near me, motherfucker! I'm on to your sorry ass. I'll rip your fucking throat out - with extreme prejudice. What are your instincts telling you? Yeah, yeah, your con ain't gonna work with me. That's right, check again to make sure. Head on your merry fucking way now. Thanks for making me walk around in a suit of armor.

So I'm going to dance now, Cinnamon Girl. I'm just a goddam lunatic to you assholes anyway. "Oh, look at the crazy homeless guy dance!" After the lottery it's: "Oh, how wonderfully eccentric!" At the cool people's party: "Oh my God, what a dork!"

"Hey, honey, where you going in them low cut jeans? Can I put my dick in there? It don't even gotta go in ya, just on ya would do! I used to have a car, too. Where you going? Once you go homeless you never go back! Gimme your address! Least let me jack off on your front porch!"

Why do these stupid goddam top 40 bubble gum chewing solid gold 70s DJs talk over the fucking music?? No one wants to hear what you got to say, bitch!! Ruin the goddam song why don't ya? Jesus fucking Christ! Music is the only home I got...

I can't stand it when I see people commit my own sins. I know the consequences. Rain is dripping from the roof here. Another Friday night wasted scribbling in my pad. I've put tears in the eyes of God. Maybe that's where that rain's coming from. I feel small enough to climb back in the bottle now...


2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

Nice last pararaph...and as usual, I LOVE the bird!

Harry Homeless said...

So you're blogging now?? How about this for your tag line: "Look upon my blog, ye Mighty, and despair!"