Thursday, September 07, 2006

View From a Bird



There are those among us who think they know what they know and then there are those of us who know what we know. It's up to me, the bird of "pray", to clarify things for you lost sheep out there. Let me be your guide on this thing called life. My powers to cut through the bullshit and to see things as they truly are will enlighten you and frighten you. But let's face it: there are just some people in this world who will never get it! (e.g. the author of this blog)

Life is all about one thing: Looking out for #1. You wanna be a sucker? Be my guest - just don't come crying to me later. Unlike the the whiney ass who owns this blog, I'm glad to live here. It's the good life for me! Let some other moron save the whales or whatever, I'm after the cash. Say what you will, but there ain't no happy poor people!



And this ain't no freebie either! I'm here today as a lavishly paid spokesbird for Polluting Overlords United Together (POUT). I'm responding to the evil media's usual outrageous propaganda:
pollution is bad. Oh, really? Well, huh, the "polluters" mentioned in that article provide jobs and money to people! That's bad, how? You wanna be healthy and poor? Or sick and rich! You're gonna die anyway, sucker, so be smart: live like a king! We're not going to change the whole system just because a few retards get asthma! Here's the bottom line: Money keeps us alive, the environment does not.

No comments: