Saturday, April 01, 2006

"Look at me, I'm in tatters! I'm a shattered"

Ah, yes, another depressing post...
Strung out. I can't blog when I'm strung out, you only see the "normal" me. But every day I spend time incapacitated. I can't move. I have no will to live. The living nightmare won't end. My energy dissipates and I simply have to...shut down.

It's scary being that way. I usually fall into a state of semi-sleep. During that time, any harsh glance during the day comes roaring back as a screaming monster. A white lie told becomes an expose on my life. "Kill the fraud! It'll make us feel better." A shattered piece of glass I carefully avoided I now step on barefoot. It's bleeding and I don't know how to make it stop.

Is there a future in mainlining depression? That's about how much hope I have. Witch doctors try to fix you with psychotropic drugs (never taken, never will). I've been asked to explain that stance. Ain't no pill for loneliness. That has to be told?? (For all those who use and/or swear by drugs for yourself, have at it) Just gimme a woman. Watch my body chemistry change. There’s more than one way to heal a person. Morons. You just haven’t looked.

Stupid blogspot just lost some of my post. People are looking at me for yelling and pounding the keyboard. Goddam fucking shit!!!!! fuck this

No comments: