Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Passion For Justice


Reaction 1:
"That is fucking bullshit! I can't believe my eyes! I'm so angry I can't see straight! People HAVE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS! Where does anyone think this is going to lead? To something GOOD? I don't think so! Anyone thinking that is a MORON and a LUNATIC living in fucking la-la land. I, for one, will not stand for this. CHANGES have to be made. We can't just sit on our asses and let this kind of shit go on. We'll all be sunk if we do with NO FUCKING HOPE! It doesn't matter what the cost is or how high a price we must pay, things need to get fixed and I mean FIXED RIGHT NOW. Waiting is insanity. I don't care if I'm the only person in the world who feels this way, my voice will be heard, consequences be damned!"
Reaction 2:
"Shit happens. Yeah, it's bad but what can anyone do? What's the point of making a big deal out of it? What can anyone do? I can yell and scream my head off and nothing will change. What am I going to do? Go out and create some movement to change everything I don't like? That would be a waste of time. I refuse to let things outside of my control upset me. We have to keep these kinds of situations in perspective. Expecting perfection is a waste of time. Comes a point you have trust people are going to do the right things and carrying on and berating people in the meantime won't help at all. Sometimes you just need to mind your own business."

Reaction 1 is in regard to poor coaching decisions in a Dallas Cowboys loss by "Superfan Earl".

Reaction 2 is his same reaction when informed of children being kidnapped by the U.S. government who will never see their parents again in their lifetime.



No comments: