Monday, May 19, 2014

God Is Dead. Now You're Free.

When I woke my heart was pounding and my blood racing..."I can't take it! I can't take it anymore!"...they're going to get me, just a matter of time...I had no money god...they hound you to hell if you have not their god...I grabbed a gun and put a bandana over my face....crazy out of my mind, I must rob the bank...what kind of person does that make me?...who will understand?..they'll say it's me, it's always me...but at the bank there's a line into the street...everyone has a gun and a bandana waiting to hold it up...but the money is already gone...too late i do what i want!...so I run into the dark woods...there I hope to find god...and shoot him...then I heard someone say from over the hill..."Boom, god is dead. Now you're free"...so I don't have to worry about being a robber...but my needs were still unmet..then I came to a lake...a girl with many colored hair bathed nude in the center...with no god to fear now I pointed my gun and told her to let me have her...but she just kept bathing, staring at me...then I talked to her and told her of my woes...she turned her back on me, breaking mine...as i crawled off I heard her say, "The more you speak the more I hate you."...then I realized I didn't do what I wanted again...the fear still chasing, winning...the dark woods swallowed me, my heart still racing pounding...god come back!...I found a field of light and lay there in love...
finally the words came to me for the girl on the lake...I sent them to her...and she replied!...but I mistook them as words of hate and kept running...titans of the forest darkened the sky in many colored awe...beneath them little people like me underfoot, pushing them up..."Higher! Higher!" demanded the titans...the higher they went the more it took to keep them there, many dying from the strain..."Why do you obey?" I asked..."To prove my worth! I must be a good person. I must! I must!"...but I told him god was dead and he was free...yet still he pushed on..."There can be no good news. No, never, never"...then I realized that was my same reaction to the response from the girl in the lake...oh tragedy! Tragedy!...but to go back was like the bank...too late...I can't keep running...the coward scrambles like a mad ant with no direction home...a pack of rabid hyenas found me...they laughed in self-deceit, not noticing their own horror of it..."We love you! We love you!"...for them love was a license to kill...where do I have left to go?...i start coughing on the run...the girl was my last chance...
what remnants of me are left?...once exposed to the hyenas, they never stop chasing for life..."To kill for love is the greatest pleasure!"...no way forwards, no way backwards...one stumble, i'm dead...is this fear, fate or fucking?...but still a scorned village of light ahead..."Come to us and be safe!"...i told them i want to but could not...dare i let them see me a robber and a rejecter of love, the lowest of all creatures?...in the dark woods a thousand predators' eyes...in the light forever infamy...only running keeps me from both...i close my eyes in diminishing death...rest, where are you??...then my drooping eyes burst open as i almost run into a tree...i can still hear the hyenas...with or without a god i've no place to go...into madness i wither...

No comments: