Friday, November 27, 2009

Beware the Leech Woman!

A lonely truth


The sun rose slowly in its dawning and with it came revelations of the light. Shaking off the morning fog, a gnawing feeling turned to horror as my eyes focused upon the bright new day.

"What is that on my leg?"

I threw off the covers from my bed and there she was clutching my ankle with her leechy hands, sucking the blood of life out of me.

"Get you off me, you bloodsucking leech! Get off!!!!"

"But I think you're beautiful!" I yanked my foot out of her clutches and she hissed and snarled as a woman scorned, "I said you were beautiful! You owe me!"

"My blood is my own! Get away from me!"

But she only slithered after me with her half-leech, half-human body, slinking out of the bed onto the floor with her grasping, clinging hands insatiable in their lust. "I'm living for you! Giving my life for you! You owe me your blood!"


It told me it came to bring me life


The monster's desperation ate upon her, needing my blood to fuel its illusion of living, having used up all her own. The creature was an expert in the taking, its lust having consumed its life, and fully dedicated now to clutching onto others, probing for any weakness, helpless in its pursuit.

At night it roams the alleys and dark places of tears, looking for the needy and unwise. It sells itself with false flattery and delusional dreams, whispering sweetly its words of woe. The lonely and the lost are its victims, failing to hold steadfast to their truths. The day no one seeks lies, the creature timely dies.

But for now it was on my living room floor, screeching and demanding, losing any pretense of love. I opened the door and told it to leave forever for the next time I saw it I would kill it - or if it stayed I would kill it now, so much the better. Reaching this crossroads caused the creature to morph further into its leechy form as I saw it wriggle and twist in agony. But seeing my razor sharp katana ready to slice its head off, it slithered out the door shrieking in the scorching daylight to any who would hear, spelling a tale of my injustice.


Can't live with that in your house!


Be careful in the night. Beware who you make your bed with. Leech ladies are waiting in the palace of malice and the price of entry is your very life.

_____________________________________________



Pick up the pieces and go home!

No comments: