Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Blood on That Diamond is Mine

"What's it like to be a blood diamond miner?" I was asked. So I shall tell you:

"She dashed by me in painted on jeans.
"And all heads turned 'cause she was the dream.
"In the blink of an eye I knew her number and her name, yeah.
"Ah, she said I was the tiger she wanted to tame."

To be a blood diamond miner is to curse both Heaven and Hell. It is to wish death upon God, the World and all Mankind. They who have stripped meaning from their lives seek to strip meaning from all lives. In this way, losers of the world hope to find comfort in the flames of a putrid existence. Hatred and contempt glare in the eyes of my captors. As cruelty has mastered them in holy furor, they seek revenge by wringing the life out of me. For me, mortality is the only proof of God's mercy.

"I was in search of a good time,
"Just running my game.
"Love was the furthest -
"Furthest from my mind."

But they have no idea of the hatred and contempt in me. Forever shall I seek the day the backs of the backbreakers are broken. Forever shall I rejoice when the savage is forced to drink from the cup of his own poison. Forever shall I pray for the predator's passion to finally devour him by his own appetite for destruction. The Dream Killers rule the world in mockery and disdain but each killer will die by his own wretched hand. And this will be called the Judgment of God.

"I lose my cool when she steps in the room
"And I get so excited just from her perfume.
"Electric eyes that you can't ignore
"And passion burns you like never before."

On your graves I will dance the Dance of Life. Ye who made my desire to live a sin shall exist no more. But in the moment of now, there is no hope. The promise of tomorrow is merely the hell of today. Monsters of Murder roam freely in open sunlight. It is your own fate you espouse when you say, "Only by your death can you make the world a better place." As you bury your love, you bury me. To be a blood diamond miner is to be buried alive. Buried alive

"Caribbean queen,
"Now we're sharing the same dream.
"And our hearts they beat as one,
"No more love on the run."

No comments: