Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Shots Me A Nigger Today

I shots me a nigger today and done sent him on to the next world. I was standing in line and there he was right in front of me. So I shoots him down.

Cuz I was tired of waitin'.

Things been eatin' on me for awhile now. I hear'd everythin' that been said about me. Sayin' I's no good, got no money, got no worth. That they's can do whatever they wants to me! So I did sumpthin about it. I got that boy. I got him good! Now I'm the Man, I call the shots.

I was tired of bein' everybody's bitch. They say if ya got the might, ya got the right. Cops been picking on me for years. All them moneyed up people in their fine cars looking down on me. Even the preachers hatin' on me cuz I don't love their god. I used ta think it was just me. Then we goes and invades a whole country just cuz we can.

So I figgered it was 'bout time I joined in.

Since I's born I been told one thing and one thing only: it's dog eat dog out there and that's the only way it can be. The trick is to be the dog that's doin' the eatin'. But I been e't on me whole life. But not now, boy! They's hoppin' mad cuz some lowlife homeless has gone an' done what they been getting' away with for years. I was put in the paper and they yellin' all over the radio 'bout they just GOT to get me. And do you know why they says they so mad? Cuz we just can't let people go 'round killing on people just cuz they wants to.

But I did'n hear a word of it.

I used ta. I used ta lissen to everythin' they said so I could do proper. Is there such a thing as lissening too good? I don't see how that can be. Ain't met on of 'em yet that admits to lyin' about nothin'. I see thru now all they's sayin'.


It's good to be the Man! I shoulda done this long time ago. I got rights now! It's like the world is one big maffia and ya just gotta take what's yours.

Yessuh, I shots me a nigger today. Just cuz he got in my way. Boy howdy, I's movin' up in the world!


No comments: