Saturday, April 07, 2007

Guerillas for God


“Why does the guerrilla fighter fight? We must come to the inevitable conclusion that the guerrilla fighter is a social reformer, that he takes up arms responding to the angry protest of the people against their oppressors, and that he fights in order to change the social system that keeps all his unarmed brothers in ignominy and misery.”

There’s nothing I like better than stroking the barrel of my precision-crafted, gas operated, rotating bolt automatic assault rifle. 800 rounds per minute, firing 5oo yards out. Beautiful, just beautiful. Come and get me, motherfuckers. Speaking from the muzzle of my pet is the voice of God.

“Words that do not match deeds are unimportant.”

There are evil-doers in this world and they must be eliminated. And I am that eliminator. In bursts of unrepentant wrath I bring forth justice. God, it feels good to kill for God. The oppressors of this world must be destroyed for freedom to spread. This holy crusade is God’s will. I shall show no mercy.

“I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.”

Doing good is an addiction. The flames of righteousness burn deep. Around the globe I travel in crusading missions, a purpose filled life I lead. The suffering of the people will end. Your liberator has come! I shoot off your shackles and lay harmony at your feet. It is good to believe I foster such a thing.

“At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.”

Die, sinner, die! Make your mother cry!
Don’t stand in my way. I’m reaching for the sky!

Bam! Bam ! Bam! Shoot the sinner!
Bam! Bam ! Bam! Freedom’s the winner!

In holy march I come,
Taking it to the street;
As holy bullets fly,
Evil sees defeat!

“We must carry the war into every corner the enemy happens to carry it: to his home, to his centers of entertainment; a total war. It is necessary to prevent him from having a moment of peace, a quiet moment outside his barracks or even inside; we must attack him wherever he may be, make him feel like a cornered beast wherever he may move.”

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long.
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up
In the morning when the day is new
And after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through.

Happy times together we've been spending
I wish that every kiss was never-ending
Wouldn't it be nice?

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man."
- Ernesto Che Guevara (just before he was shot)

I’m gonna fix the world. I can’t tell you the glorious feeling of death and power in my hands. With these instruments of God I change lives, I can shape the world into the place it should be. God’s dream lives within me. For me to do nothing would be criminal! I’ve GOT to fix you, world – because I’m never gonna fix me.

No comments: