Monday, March 05, 2007

The Magic War


(To the tune of The Who's "Magic Bus")

THE MAGIC WAR!

Every day I'm clapping my hands (Cheer for the Magic War)
We'll save the world in Iraqi sands (Thank you, Magic War)
Good guys will kill all the evil men (Pray for the Magic War)
'Cause if you win it's never a sin (God loves the Magic War)

No casualties will you ever see (It's safe, the Magic War)
Our valiant troops march happily (It's fun, the Magic War)
Only a traitor would cause a fuss (Lie about the Magic War)
Vilely demanding, "Listen to us!" (Blind to the Magic War)

Nooooooooo!

Not a cent we'll have to pay (It's free, the Magic War)
Spreading freedom brings oil our way (Dollars from the Magic War)

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ... (Let's vote to have it!)
Making us safer every day
Sorry if you're in our way
Children's bodies so unsightly
But we know freedom's untidy

Magic War, Magic War, Magic War...

I say, now we've got our Magic War (Yeehaw! A Magic War)
Send more troops to settle the score (Bombs away! Magic War)
We get to keep our way of life (A comfy Magic War)
Worshipping God's holy knife (Die for the Magic War)

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ...

Every day we feed our lust (Loot for the Magic War)
What we liberate, we turn to dust (Whore for the Magic War)



No comments: