Saturday, July 08, 2017

Psych Job


That's because she's greedy. [I adjusted my seating on the psychologist's couch.]

Her pursuit was only money?

Not traditionally greedy like that. She and her husband had nothing better to pursue but elevating their lifestyle - true Americans! Once she found those fruits she was unable to live without them, as God intended.

As God intended?

Yes, meaning it's OK for her to have those fruits but that she'd have to get them honestly or her goose would be cooked. That's what makes her so vulnerable to the truth.

And that's how you said you exploited her greed?

Yes, I wanted to expose her. Exposure for her is literally the last thing on the face of the earth she wants. It's a fate worse than death and puts a lie to all she claims to be. It'd be like pulling a curtain back in church and there she is performing a sex act. How could she ever face her fellow hypocrites again?

How exactly did you accomplish that? She would fight that tooth and nail, I would think.

Oh, there's no way I could expose her like that. She has to expose herself. Like most people, she doesn't realize that silence is oftentimes the most revealing act of all.

And now she's silent?

Like a rock! She's a prisoner who refuses to yell for help because then she'd had to admit she is a prisoner and not the vestal virgin she claims. A beautiful trap!

This is the revenge you took?

Yes, by writing about her on the internet, knowing more about her than she does herself. You know, like how politicians get you to vote for them even though they're scandalous liars - it's because you can't admit your own lies. Once she saw my writing it was irresistible for her to self-identify like those crazy Trump supporters who saw tweets about an evil man and just knew that man had to be their President even though they were really seeing the Declaration of Independence. The key to unlocking every life is to remember self-expression is the greatest of all human drives. It's the only way to be connected to God and have hope.


In other words, had she not reacted you would have known you were off the mark about her.

Exactly - or she'd have to keep it inside and make herself sick. I blogged about her and her husband trying to intimidate me and then even trying to bribe me to stop because for them money solves everything. So I took their bribe - sorta.

Sort of?

Yes, I gave an outrageous number like $250,000, something they'd never pay even with their millions. That allowed them to tell themselves, "Oh, I'm willing to make a deal but he's being unfair." When in reality they weren't willing to make any deal.

What if they had paid?

Shit. I'd be in a sticky wicket then because then I'd have to give something back and I didn't want to do that. I would have had to find a way to sabotage the negotiations because they would have had some false angle, just a matter of finding it. But that never crossed my mind.

And that's how we get to the check for a dollar you say her greed won't allow her to give.

Yes, I reduced my price to a dollar that had to be written as a check signed by her. What a beautiful, beautiful trap. Now she's stuck in silence. Sending that check would be like sending a part of herself. What I wouldn't give to hear the rationale she's peddling for not paying! After all the demonizing she's done of me, after getting her to say she'd be happy to get me out of her hair but my price was too high - well, it ain't too high now, honey! "I'm not giving him a nickel!" She's backed into a corner.

You were so sure she'd never send that check?

Absolutely. Partly because she's possessed by her money at this point. It's the god that saves her, keeps her from having to face the thorns of the world Jesus and the 99% must face. She says her life is blessed by God but reality is she spells it with a lower case "g". Trust me, it's very tempting when the pain is taken away to declare it's some sign of morality rewarded. Paying me off would be like be betraying her true god, though.

Truer words were never spoken!

And the other part?

This is the real crux: because I believed in her. That's why I'm her Life Enemy, that I know the truth of what she's done. If you're nothing and nobody then might as well live for nothing and nobody. But she was born something and somebody, a dreamer who had life to offer. But she was too afraid to face those dreams, that she might find out she had those special feelings inside only because she was a self-deceived fraud and she'd be laughed at the rest of her life. It's like never trying out for first chair in band even though you have the talent. But you see the irony is that by running away from herself she then became the fraud she feared - the fraud she never was before.

Believing in her makes you her enemy?

Yes, because that's how I know she betrayed herself. Over time her dreams of wealth perverted her true dreams of wonder. That's a state secret she plans on taking to her grave. She was a unique and special person but her outcome is not. That whole "I am nothing, God is everything" crowd walking around in false humility, it's just another way of dodging responsibility.

So what's left to do now?

Nothing. She knows if she comes clean she loses everything - except her soul, of course. On the other hand, if I showed up in San Francisco a year from now and found her divorced, running an arts store being her own person, and having a healthy relationship I'd be truly terrified for my life.

Really, how's that?

Because then I'd have to face the fact I betrayed myself by not being ready for her, that she grew up and I have not. Once she unmasks herself there's nothing stopping her from unmasking everyone. I did all this betting on the fact most people would rather die than grow up, that's how I keep from being exposed - like Ted Cruz does or some obvious liar like that. It's a horrible way to get elected, all the world's a conspiracy of depravity.



Eagles - Take It To The Limit (Live at The Capital Centre 1977) from DarToren on Vimeo.

No comments: