Friday, July 07, 2017

Peace Is Over (If You Want It)


Them stupid peaceniks ruin everything. What we need is war. War, war and more war. That's how this country was born and that's how we gonna keep alive. Nothing has changed since the 1930's. Half the world was trying to invade our ass and we did nothing. Same thing now. If we don't start doing more war we'll all be speaking Chinese and living under Sharia law with secret Jewish overlords pulling all the strings in Zionist glee!

We should have essay contests in school so kids can list all the bad things that will happen to us if we don't make war. Got to get them started young! Make them understand there's bad people out there needin' killing - and none of them live here! Except, of course, for the ones that we let sneak in. There are whole countries out there with nothing but bad people. NONE of them can come in! I'm not demonizing here, just stating cold hard facts. Only good foreigner is Putin cuz he helped get us the best President ever.

Some people just want us to sit on our ass and let the invading hordes come in and take over. I'm too much of a patriot for that! Jesus turned the other cheek and look what happened to him. I's a good Christian but I ain't that good! I believe in fighting back! Enemies are everywhere, speaking truth and undermining our values. But this much I can tell you: when the Taliban comes and starts raping their daughters them liberals'll be singing a different song then!

You shut up! He's NOT my Daddy!

Everyone says we gotta be united so what's more unitin' than war?? Nobody can question it without being called the traitor that they is. War: love it or leave the country! If there's one thing that keeps me up at night it's the thought we're never going to have a whole war again. Just imagine! The horror. I'm not here to spend rest of my days hugging a bunch of gay ass trees and doing needlepoint. I'm a real man and real men put bullets in people!

I wish I could get through to them morons what don't understand. It's kill or be killed out there in the real world. We got no choice! Sure, I'll love my fellow man - just as soon he as starts lookin', actin', and thinkin' just like I do. Elseways I got no use for them cuz they are out to destroy us and take away freedom to worship rapacious greed like the good Lord intended. Just look at all the good TVs and cars and other shit we got from doing that. In God's money we trust!

They say war is dangerous but the REAL danger is peace, brother. Peace is hell! Just waitin' to get killed. We got to kill them afore they kill us. They're out there right now planning our destruction and all we doing is talkin' about tweets! We got genius generals knowing exactly who needs killin' and we not lettin' them do their job! That's just nuts! Peace is like being trapped in a cage while they lower you into a fire. It's just gotta stop.

Can't have this without LOTS of war!

Peace may have its time - but it ain't now! Always tomorrow. Today it's war. More people our troops kill the better place the world is! Who doesn't want the world to be better?? Say "Yes!" to war. Say it with all your heart, all your mind, and all your soul. Embrace it and wallow in it and make it your future. Nothing anyone can do, it's the only way. It's great to be the good guys! We can take out anyone we want and always be in the right! Thanks, God! I don't know why some people try to make everything so complicated when the answer is so simple. Ask me I think we oughts to kill them too!

"It says, 'War is over if you want it.' It was still that same message -
the idea that we're just as responsible as the man who pushes the button.
As long as people imagine that somebody's doing it to them,
and that they have no control, then they have no control."



No comments: