Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Text War


You don't want to tell me?

Why do you even ask?

It's a simple question...

Without a simple answer...

Is it because you don't trust me?

It's because you know I do!

Ah. I can appreciate that.

It's good to be appreciated. All assets appreciate.

But not all asses.

You really want to know, don't you?

Only in a nosy/interested/curious sort of way.

If I answer do I get a candy bar?

You'll get two!

At least you have a good humor about it.

A Good Humour bar.

There you go with that wacky English spelling!

Including U requires a sense of humour

Or maybe a sense of tumour?

Ha! Touché.

Whoa. How'd you get that accent to show over the e??

Secret! I got my secrets too you see.

Secrets are annoying with someone you want to share everything with.

How's that medicine tasting??

Haha. Not good. Problem is I don't want to answer your question
  dishonestly or flippantly like I would with an outsider.

So don't.

It could require painful self-reflection and unpleasant self-realization...

Or not.

Or not :)

I admire a man who still dares to use emoticons in 2015.

Are we dancing or dueling?

Both. Quit stalling.

What was the question again, milady?

You can't scroll up?

Finger is tired.

Want me to give you the finger?

Walked right into that one... So you want to know how smart I am.

I want to know who smart you REALLY are.
'Who smart'?

Oh, my Freudian slip is showing

That question makes my defenses pop up, even with you.

Swing for de-fences!

Bribing me with baseball puns!

Charming, aren't I?

Maybe I'm not as think as you smart I am.

We can always call this a draw.

But I want to answer.

So why not?

I guess because I never have before...

I'm fine either way. Really.

I know. You be cool like that :)

I guess if I had to confess

I'd say I'm the smartest - and dumbest - person on the planet.

Damn...


No comments: