Thursday, May 03, 2018

Twisting The Wind

"That fucking fascist!"

"Yeah! Just who the hell does he think he is?"

"Telling us how we should think and act. Fuck that!"

"He'll be telling us how to wipe our asses next!"

"Fucking know-it-all! He's got no right to talk about us like that."

"Too right! 'Do this and do that or bad things will happen to you.'"

"That's fucking blackmail, that is!"

"All I want to do is live my life in peace. That guy is a real troublemaker, stirring up shit."

"Like everyone is supposed to all the sudden fucking change how we live. That's just plain nuts! Not going to happen!"

"He's a conformity king!"

"Exactly fucking right! Handing out mandates that would destroy our way of life. Outrageous!"

"Well, this freedom fighter won't be kept down!"

"I'll fuck up anyone who tries to take my freedom!"

"This is what's wrong with radicals. Nothing's ever good enough for the likes of them. Just want to throw out everything!"

"All I know is I ain't no fucking slave. A man's gotta be a man and stand up for what he believes in. I've worked too hard in my life just to give it all up."

"I'm fighting to the end. I don't care what it costs me down the line. That's just the kind of man I am."

"That fucking loudmouth got no use for anyone what isn't just like he is. Fricking snob."

"I can't stand those egalitarian elitists. Somebody's going to have to shut that dude up."

"Exactly! He's got no fucking idea what's going to happen to him if he keeps on like he is."

"Just can't save some people."

"I'm not even going to waste my time. I don't care what that Jesus dude says, I don't care about anyone but myself."

"Herod/Pilate in 0020! I'll forever fight for the freedom to fuck people!"

No comments: