Tuesday, October 24, 2017

General John "Yellow Belly" Kelly, Self-Described "Empty Barrel"


"Generals gathered in their masses,
"Just like witches at black masses"
- War Pigs

I've never suffered from military worship. I do understand there are killers in this world needing killing. The worst of those wear suits. But weapons and armies don't keep us safe. The only thing that makes anybody safe is a clear conscience. Otherwise there'll always be monsters under your bed just waiting for a fear-monger to come along and betray you. And if someone says they don't like my point-of-view and thusly refuses to "defend" me then by all means feel free to de-enlist. I highly encourage it.

General Yellow Kelly was right on the money describing himself as an 'empty barrel'. How else to explain one who uses the death of his own son to launch a smear campaign? I'm stunned that anyone could be so crass and misguided. Is that his idea of serving his country? I know I don't want that. Maybe there's some jackass out there that does. Maybe he thinks that jackass is his boss. His boss isn't the country, either. But then again, generals have lots of experience debasing themselves to get to where they are.

So educate me again when the truth does not suffice? That's the problem with the military, it rots your brain. The only way to exercise the mind is by free thinking. This guy, admittedly so, has hollowed himself out, actually believing he's lying and mimicking his boss's inadequacies for the greater good. Try not to laugh at him. He's a relic of his past. I wonder when he started turning his back on free will. Why is it no one ever says love is for the greater good? Because love is the only truth.

But the real solution here is how to fill Johnny boy's empty barrel?!? He needs our help!

We could fill it with monkeys...


Or flowers that are funky...


Or maybe he'd like whiskey!


Or a girl who says, "Lick me!"


But any way you look it
His head is really crooked.





No comments: