Saturday, June 10, 2017

She Said, He Said


He stopped trusting himself once he realized he totally trusted her.

She told him she thought he was smart.  He told her he wasn’t smart until he met her.

"Fortune favors the brave," she said. "Then I’ll die for you," he cowardly bled.

"Don't come around here no more, whatever you're looking for." "I've got no place else to go!" "Not my problem." "Because you believe I've un-needed you?"

"I never had feelings for you and you can't prove otherwise. Take your fictional dreams elsewhere." "This is no mere court of Man's law! It's not what can be proven that counts, but what you know."

"I won't let you destroy me! I can run to places you can never hope to reach, forever beyond your powers to achieve!" "It's the running itself that destroys."

"Just go away. You'll ruin everything!" "If I mean nothing to you how can I ruin anything? Do you say this to strangers?"

"It's over. The flower has died. Actions and inactions have consequences." "Yes, yes, I know. What a nightmare."




No comments: