Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall Colors Japanese Experiment (Photo/Video)

Heron7 Untouched

There's a certain shade that the Japanese maple leaf reaches in the Fall that has to be my favorite color. It doesn't even seem real. It's a vibrant red-purple that I cannot describe but know it when I see it. So that gave me the impetus of delving deeper into the Japanese color spectrum, playing with the hue and light. Some photos, however, were so magical I dare not touch them. So take a stroll as the Japanese flute intones their ancient love of nature.

Colors52

Colors46

Colors41

Colors29

Colors26 Untouched

Colors24

Colors10

Colors20

Colors13

Colors22

Colors12

Colors15 Untouched

Colors44

Colors9

Colors43

Colors17 Untouched

Colors5

Colors7

Colors14 Untouched

Colors4

Colors33 Untouched

Colors51

Colors1 Perfect by nature

Click here to view entire set


No comments: