Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome To Planet Hell

Super Dorks

Shitler wins after all

Goose-steppers to greed rue the day

Lecture Man stands on noble corner


"Watch your back! They'll get you Jack Horner!"

I stab him in the back as I stroll on by

His flock applauds handing me a flaming pie

I toss the pie in front yard lawn, white house burns brown

"Dear God, why did You burn down my louse?"

"It wasn't God, it was earthly me.
But it's OK because things are the way they should be."


The way it should be

"Thank God things are the way they should be!"

Fuck 'em, love 'em, hate 'em, hold 'em

Slice it any way you want - another polar bear starves

I knew her and she knew me but we aren't all together

Shopping cart homes carry off used drones

Smell phone battery acid kool aid drips from a dead man's eye

Terror parties fry toast the new boss same as the old boss

Queer Popes bless Liar Tuck in his bondage luck

"I'm from the University Of The Incarnate Word," she proudly proclaims.

"So I take it you have incarnate knowledge?"

"No! I mean, yes. I mean...fuck you!"

Shopping church mall has souls on sale

They didn't want mine it was too stale

In Cavite City sex slave child Lucy is shown


No more child sex slaves!

In Football City a missed touchdown thrown

What gets them maddest on the angry phone?

"Of course he missed the ball with that idiot President on loan!"

Blondie Britney sings she'll be your slave

Fruit pickers of the sun have no finger hands to save

Man selling martyr pills gets rich from his death

She's got Larry Hagman eyes and breath!

I watch in stone silence a man on fire

Too late he realizes we're all on the wire

Nights in fright satin dream alone in the end

Rising wood pains up with the sun

Vacant face drain vexes with no place to come

So I straggle this post feeling ever so dumb

(Brand on TV crows, "We number one!")


No comments: