Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Battle For Planet Detroit Has Begun!


It's like a bad dream, a dream of slowly slipping into the abyss inside a frictionless bowl. The Criminal Element is taking over. Smarter, stronger, more confident of our sheepish retreat than ever; they're starting to find out: our morality is a false one.

After the food riots of the 2020's half the population was left unemployed and starving. Only grocery stores left were ancient, eroding La Fiestas built before the 21st Century Oil Wars had begun. Thank God for Mexican immigrants after all. A blackness is in the air, a rising up from the chaotic streets like an angry virus.

I was fighting undercover, catching hell from both sides. The criminals who know they are criminals demanded to know who I was. "Who are you really, motherfucker?" was the standard query at their makeshift check points. I just barely convinced them I was one of them. The False Moralists - criminals who don't know they are criminals - hated me too. For them it was simple: anyone who joined their phony campaigns to call evil good was good. They never asked who I really was - lest the same question be asked of them.



In losing their fear of love's rejection, the Criminal Element boldly obtained new and powerful weapons of mass obliteration, having captured explosive financial instruments that can wipe out a nation. If left to themselves they'd wreak irreversible damage on the fightless sheep. Time was running out for the False Moralists who stubbornly kept a blind eye to the evil they entrusted their lives.

I and the other Undercovers were forced into action ready or not, more and more of our lives consumed by the fight. "When is the time to live?" We were hindered by the Obedience Police as we assumed our own thinking, reviled like the lowlifes we sought to infiltrate. The Criminal Element worked night and day to undermine what remained but the Obedience Police were concerned only with spreading their religion of obedience.

I was detained right as I was to make a major breakthrough by a cop insisting I take a breath test for pot. "I'm going to clean up these streets!" he'd been ordered to say whether he believed it or not. His smug smile greatly enjoyed my obvious annoyance of which I could not explain to a person who refused his own thinking. Unlike the criminals, he never wanted to know my true identity - and meanwhile the Criminal Element entrenches their position

Obedience Police serve the False Moralists; pretending
to save the world by attacking plants while people starve

Once the fighting broke out into the open I was forced to reveal myself - from behind enemy lines. Stupid cop threw off my timing for position. I signaled my Undercover cohorts to let loose full force with our own special weapons. The onslaught allowed me to get out alive - just barely.

I worked my way through to Bobby, a family man and a good guy. His determined efforts got him an auto-sensing Apache personal gun turret that would have saved the day but in a moment of weakness he decided to trust in the Godless Government who took away his bullets in the name of Goodness. Bobby was pulling the trigger but nothing came out. He looked confused - he had wished to believe the Godless Government would return the bullets when he needed them.

Bobby was torn to shreds.

Somehow, I knew it would never be easy anyway. I had to up my own fighting level, matching brutality for brutality. One of the criminals had attached himself to me in an insight his brethren lacked, rightly spotting me as a serious threat to their ways (like they could ever defeat Nature in the end anyway). Fighting back my own revulsions, I beat him to a bloody death with a simple wooden cross.

Poor Bobby, if only he'd understood obeying authority figures
doesn't make you a good person. But people with families are
hard pressed to believe the institutions they trust are, in fact, malignant.


Turns out the guy I killed was the brains of the operation. The other Undercovers had made some inroads too - but only because the Criminal Element had not expected any opposition. We'd established a stalemate but both sides knew that was temporary, the fight had just begun. But much had been taken out of me, I can only steel myself to a certain point. I foresaw myself going down fighting before any resolving took place. I could only trust that those who follow would pick up the torch of liberty to preserve freedom.

To the cops and the public and the Whoring Press we who fought were all one in the same. They have no idea what would happen if we Undercovers refused the fight. The sheep stay cowered in the erstwhile safety of their homes, disdaining the fighting as ones who are above it, willfully ignorant of who is friend or foe, allowing them to paint a portrait of the planet as they please.

By the time they learn the truth it will be too late - just as the sheep had planned, their only desire in life to claim helplessness, relieved of any responsibility. And helpless they will be when the Criminal Element storms in unopposed to force them from their homes and be gathered for death in concentration camps like in the days of old. It will be a day for the Takers' time in the sun in a Lord of the Flies world of dwindling resources.

A survival guide was handed out. "When they come to take, give. When they come to slander, live. When they come to hate, love. A free heart lives forever. What else can we take with us? Our tears water the flowers of tomorrow."

No comments: