Monday, February 15, 2010

May I Borrow Five Pound And Two?



May I borrow five pound and two?
I'll write a lovely poem for you!
May I motor in your car?
I'll sing your praises from afar!

I keep a blog on the internet,
It's sure to change the world, I bet!
My words are the way to worldly riches!
(And maybe even hotty bitches!)

It's just a matter of time, you see
Before my big discovery!
To be called smart in your time
You'd wisely lend me your last dime.

I don't mean to cause undue pressure,
But my talent is one to treasure!
My dreams are beautiful, bright and true!
Just imagine what one more quid would do!

Let me take you to soaring new heights!
Words of love, the eternal delight!
Are not my entreaties a fun-fun thing?
Timeless art awaits your funding.

_____________________________

No comments: