Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Do You Care About Your Family? Well, Do You??

My main man, the right honorable Dr. King.
He didn't take shit either.

I don't take shit. I don't believe in taking shit. I believe taking shit is a sin, just the same as giving shit is because if you take shit then you are giving shit to yourself - and you are a person too! But my fellow man does not share in that belief. Why is that, fellow man?

First, let me reiterate: if you come after me or my mine - for any reason - you forfeit your right to exist. I don't care if you got a badge or a policy or whatever is in that feeble brain of yours that makes you think you have the "right" to fuck me. Point is, you need to be taken out so that those of us who want to live can do so. And I have no qualms about being judge, jury and executioner. Why should I? The choice was made by you.

What endangers me most though is my fellow man walking around in T-shirts with "Fuck me!" written all over them. What's up with that? Is it because you think people will like you better, because - yes - most people do want to fuck you over. Is it because you think that makes you a good citizen? I mean, really! You think letting yourself get fucked is a contribution to society? I wonder if your dependents appreciate that world view.

Live free or die?
Or: live rich or die?

Oh! What's that? You say you'd kill to protect and defend your family? That's mighty white of you! Wow, everyone's a rights activist all the sudden. Life is too precious to let it be raped and squandered, you say? Careful now! With an attitude like that they'll be calling you an extremist, a radical, a liberal! Shame, though, your actions don't match your words.

Aren't you the same people I see fighting to be allowed to be jobless, homeless and your health put in danger? Aren't you same people I see putting your pets and children out on the street? Aren't you the same people I see slaving away your life, one injury away from ruin? Aren't the same people I see walking around angry because you're always getting fucked? Aren't you the same people I see saying, "Nothing can change! This is the only way!"?

Yeah, I thought that was you.

See? That's the problem with religion: it takes the rules of man and turns them into the rules of God (And you thought you didn't believe in religion. Ha!). That sort of pretense is fatal. And that's why you let money fuck you and yours every day. Like it's some sort of unquestionable law of nature it has to happen.

Stop enjoying yourself! We're here to suffer!

Here's the truth: nobody gives a shit about money. It hurts, it hinders, it hemorrhages life when we have to think about that instead of our own lives - as God intended. But if you don't believe we were put here to do what we want, if you don't believe there's a natural order to things that will work if we'd just let it happen, if you don't believe there's an inexorable draw in every human to contribute, then you can only believe in the rule of money. Such is the price of perfidy.

And for that you get to sacrifice you, your spouse, your children, your environment and everything that you love. You reach for my throat but in the end it's your own you will find. Killing people on the altar of money doesn't make it holy. Nature doesn't demand money to live - only we do. It's love that nature demands. We (insanely) keep trying to make money as important as love, but in the end you can only serve one - a lesson we have yet to learn.

In the meantime, on the whole, you are some really boring ass people with nothing real to say.

__________________________________________



No comments: