Monday, January 12, 2009

Hell's Laughter


one of the things i did to drive people away was to pour gasoline on myself and now i can't get it off...dear god in heaven, somebody please help me...it's crawling on me like ants and I'm going out of my mind...these fumes are clouding my head - i can't think straight...they're going to kill me...wait till they see me...there's already one guy flicking burnt matches at me and giggling...one stray innocent cigarette can kill me...i'm too ashamed to tell them...god, I'm ashamed...please hide me from Debby...hide me from everyone...the distorted faces of hell envelope me...nobody I want to touch me will...the fuckers i don't want touching me will...i can't take it any more...i can't take it...please let me die...this is not living...i wanna go home...i wanna go home


No comments: