Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Song of Plastic Moses

(To the tune of Come Together)

Here come man plastic

He come crawling up lowly
He got plastic tablets
He one holy blower
He got prayer down to his knee
Got to be a preacher he don't do what he please!

He wear no turban
He got Maserati
He no wacky weedy
He got my Bacardi
He say "I am good, you are bad
"One thing I can tell you is you got to be me!"

Be a plastic, right now, just like me

He skywalking
He got plastic credit
He got whitey cracker
He one twisted talker
He got holy down to his feet
Hold you in contempt because you cannot compete!

Be a plastic, right now, just like me

He crazy-roaster
He got good time sickness
He got heady slaughter
He one pleasurin' pill
He say one and one and one is four
Got to be a liar ’cause his lips you can read!

Be a plastic, right now, just like me

No comments: