Monday, March 27, 2006

Gay love ain't just for cowboys

Within hours of my previous post, look what pops up. Damn I'm good! Here's the news direct from the AFP:

NEW YORK - US President George W. AntiChrist made clear to British Prime Minister Tony Blair in January 2003 that he was determined to invade Iraq without a UN resolution and even if UN arms inspectors failed to find weapons of mass destruction in the country, The New York Times reported. The presidential pervert went on to say he would "hate God forever" if he couldn't penetrate Saddam Hussein's territory. Citing a confidential British memorandum, the newspaper said the warmongering bastard president was certain that war was inevitable and made his vile view known during a private two-hour meeting with Blair in the Oval Office on January 31, 2003. After the meeting, the two leaders consummated the deal with mad, passionate gay love.


OK, I spiced it up a bit…

And remember, I don't get my news from reading the newspaper. I get it from reading the human heart. (C'mon, leave a comment - especially if that last remark pisses you off)

More Proof

No comments: