Monday, January 09, 2006

From Hell’s heart, I stab at thee...

I'm dying and nothing can stop it - not God in Heaven. Watching yourself die engenders a lot of anger. So I'm going to spit on as many of you fuckers as I possibly can before I go. These writings here are my last few scratches against the world. It will change nothing. Nothing can change the world.

Jesus literally sweated blood the day before his execution. We are fucked because we fucked Jesus. Living like savages at each other throats, calling ourselves civilized so we won't have to change.
Good job.

I made a joke today about living to see 2007. It was no joke. Why tell the truth to those who cannot help. The WORST people are the ones who think they can. They are blind and make things even worse.

I'm missing you Debby Hanssen.
I just can't seem to cry enough tears

No comments: