Thursday, December 29, 2005

The falling leaf does not hate the wind

Today, I stole some time. In the morning sun I sat upon a leaf. The gentle breeze wafted underneath as I floated up and down and stared into the sky. On this leaf, there were no rules. Just me and nature and the universe. It was then I realized we have been given paradise. Did God kick us out of the Garden of Eden or was it merely taken from our minds we are still here? We are not meant to suffer. It's so obvious now! It's a dream. This is all just a dream. It's clear now how far we have strayed from the true path. All the torment and suffering..unnecessary. I want to live on this leaf forever, basking in God's glow. My heart is at peace. The claws of the world have fallen out of my stomach. Confusion no longer clouds my mind. It's all good.

If only we all could live on a leaf. Paradise found.

No comments: